Leadership training sessions will allow fellows to engage in substantive policy discussions and gain first-hand knowledge of how to draft, pass and implement smart justice polices and legislation. All participants will receive career support and guidance from members of the Justice Policy Network staff, advisory board and alumni association.
REASONS TO APPLY:
- Real World Policy Experience
- Increase Marketability
- Professional Development
- Possible Employment
Upon completion of the Justice Policy Network Fellowship Program, fellows will be able to:
- Identify emerging trends and issues in criminal and juvenile justice.
- Articulate a basic understanding of criminal justice policies and practices.
- Understand the roles of policymakers, law enforcement, courts, non-profits and advocates.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to draft and implement a policy campaign.