FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
**The application process for the 2018 Justice Policy Network Fellowship is now open!**
If you are interested in applying for the Justice Policy Network Fellowship please submit your application and all required documents by 11:59PM PT on February 9, 2018.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- A completed application form (see below)
- A written statement summarizing your qualifications
- Your resume/CV
- A writing sample not to exceed 3 pages
The selection process is very competitive. Applications are reviewed by a selection committee composed of Justice Policy Network staff, advisors and experts in the field. Only top candidates receive an invitation for an interview. Applicants should demonstrate a commitment to contributing to social justice advocacy following their year as a Justice Policy Network Fellow. Criteria that will be used to evaluate applications include:
- Strong interest in criminal justice reform and advocacy
- Interest in working within the public sector to advance policy, or outside to influence policy
- Interest in professional development and deepening your network of peers
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
Please download the 2018 application from the link below and email your completed form along with the submission requirements to Anthony Perez (email@example.com). The subject line should read 2018 Justice Policy Network Application.