FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
**The application process for the 2017 Justice Policy Network Fellowship is now open!**
If you are interested in applying for the Justice Policy Network Fellowship please submit the application and upload all the required documents by February 8, 2017 to be considered.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- The application form
- A written statement summarizing your qualifications
- Your resume/CV
- A writing sample not to exceed 3 pages
- Additional instructions can be found in the application form.
The selection process is very competitive. Applications are reviewed by a selection committee composed of Justice Policy Network staff, advisors and experts in the field. Only top candidates receive an invitation for an interview. A maximum of 10 fellows will be chosen, based on the quality of their application and their interview scores. Applicants should demonstrate a commitment to contributing to social justice advocacy following their year as a Justice Policy Network Fellow. Criteria that will be used to evaluate applications include:
- Strong interest in criminal justice reform and advocacy
- A written statement summarizing your qualifications and experience
- A resume/CV and a writing sample not to exceed 2 – 3 pages.
Please download the 2017 application from the link below and email your completed form along with the submission requirements by February 8, 2017 to: email@example.com